MODELING NAME: c^Ke!
DATE OF BIRTH: Philadelphia
Bust: 34DDD = 36DD
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR COLOR: Brown
LOCATION: Raleigh, NC
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING: 4years
Likes: I like to explore & try new things/meet new & inspiring people!
TURN ONS: soft kisses to my neck
Dislikes: ignorant cocky conceited people TURN OFFS: thirsty men
HOBBIES: I love to make my own money & then count it!! LOL! Drawing, texting, listening to music
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE MODELING INDUSTRY: I hope to become a well known established model that can help inspire young people to accomplish their hopes & dreams and never give up!
FAVORITE PART OF YOUR BODY: my skin & legs!
WOULD YOU DATE A GUY/GIRL OFF THE INTERNET: already have🙂
TYPE OF MAN YOU PREFER: independent, goal oriented, loyal/honest, physically & mentally stable
SEXIEST THING A MAN EVER SAID TO/DONE FOR YOU:surprisingly cooked me dinner & had a dozen of beautiful roses & candy waiting for me when I got home!
CRAZIEST THING EVER DONE: speed
WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO TURN ON: make educated decisions, protect me & be romantic
FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS: all black Levi’s
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES: lol! Where do I start?! I have no favorite I love every pair I buy!
Race: African American, Cherokee Indian, and Mumbai Indian.
Eye color: Brown
Hair: Dark brown
Location: Wilson, Nc
I started modeling when I was 15.
I took modeling classes as well as local pageants.
I love helping others. Anytime I’m able to work with charities or benefits I’m game! I also enjoy photo-shoots for causes and for up and coming photographers.
I dislike unprofessional people and atmospheres.
As far as hobbies, I love to cook! As a mother of two small boys, I enjoy experimenting with fruits and veggies. I’d like to be assn inspiration to other young women that just because you’re from a small town doesn’t mean you can’t pursue your dreams.
My favorite body part is my legs.
I’d NEVER date someone online. Although I have a boyfriend, I’m old fashioned when it comes to dating.
I’m attracted to masculine men. I like very dominate men. I don’t like pretty boys.
Sexist thing a man has ever done is seen another man approach me while we were on a date and stand back. When I walked over and asked why didn’t he come over, he replied… “I wasn’t worried”. Confidence! Secure in himself!
The craziest thing I’ve ever done was do commando under my church robe! Lol. It was a dare.
Turn ons are tattoos and Gucci cologne.Tattoos are a huge turn on for me.Can’t disclose my bedroom secrets! Wink lol
Turn offs are pretty boys and hipsters.
My favorite jeans are acutely these pair of Levis I bought and I haven’t been able to find another pair like them. They are comfortable and fit amazingly.
My favorite shoes are a pair of cheetah print heels I bought from Charlotte Russe.
WEB: FB FAN PAGE
The craziest thing I’ve encountered as a model is just plain cattiness from other models.
My favorite artist is Alicia Keys. I feel as though she not only an amazing mother, wife, and artist, but she remains very private and modest.
Perfect first date is something public and yet intimate. Dinner and a movie. I’m very old fashioned.
Talents, I dance and bake, I have a degree in pastry arts.
I balance my life as a mother and model by always planning ahead and having back up plans.
My favorite attire is evening wear. I feel my sexiest in a little black dress with smokey eyes.
I wouldn’t change anything about myself. I am beautifully made exactly how I was meant to be.
My guilty pleasure is bacon. Oh my, I know I don’t need it but I love love love it!
I am happily taken.
I’d like to add that I’m not just a pretty face. I have a degree as well as in college again now.
PHOTOGRAPHER: JACK OAT
MODELING NAME: Aliyah Shaunai
EYE COLOR: Light Brown
HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown
LOCATION: Raleigh NC
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING: 4years
Likes/TURN ONS: Professional people, people I can be comfortable around, hard workers
Dislikes/TURN OFFS: I dislike unprofessional workers, the touchy feely workers and people who make me feel uncomfortable
HOBBIES: shop, do makeup, have fun with family and friends
AMBITIONS: to be a better person and grind for what I want
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE MODELING INDUSTRY: become a top model, get published and more work
FAVORITE PART OF YOUR BODY: face
WOULD YOU DATE A GUY/GIRL OFF THE INTERNET: No
TYPE OF MAN YOU PREFER: responsible mature respectful man
SEXIEST THING A MAN EVER SAID TO/DONE FOR YOU: buy roses and jewelry
CRAZIEST THING EVER DONE: none
WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO TURN ON: be respectful
FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS: Levi’s
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES: Jessica Simpson heels
PHOTOGRAPHER: JACK OAT
MODELING NAME: Ashley Raelyn
RACE/NATIONALITY: African American
EYE COLOR: light brown
HAIR COLOR: dark brown
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING: 1 yr
Likes/TURN ONS: tall, educated, gentleman
Dislikes/TURN OFFS: messy people
HOBBIES: working out, running, yoga,pole dancing
AMBITIONS: being a dentist and a spread in king magazine
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE MODELING INDUSTRY: to become published in king magazine
FAVORITE PART OF YOUR BODY: my smile
WOULD YOU DATE A GUY/GIRL OFF THE INTERNET: no
TYPE OF MAN YOU PREFER: well educated, goal driven, tall, well groomed and to be establish.
SEXIEST THING A MAN EVER SAID TO/DONE FOR YOU: cooked dinner then a full body massage
CRAZIEST THING EVER DONE: get guns tatted on the side of my breast.
WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO TURN ON: kiss my spots
FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS: Robin jeans
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES: Air Max
FB: Ashley Raelyn
1) How did u get into modeling and what was your first experience like? Numerous people telling me I should model. I got into modeling from a photographer wanting to do a shoot with me. I was nervous at first then I became comfortable after the second look. I like it so far.
2) Where are you from? Terre haute, IN
3) Funniest/craziest experience you’ve encountered as a model?
Doing a shoot in a cemetery.
4) Whos your favorite music artist and why?
August Alsina, he is a different kind of R&B artist. He sings from personal experience and is completely honest in his music.
5) What are your turn ons and turn offs in a man?
I like to be catered to. Have my feet rubbed and cuddle. Major turn off is dirty finger nails and bad teeth.
6) Favorite sex position and why?
Girl on top. I like to be in control.
7) What’s your idea of the perfect date?
Romantic candlelight dinner that my significant other made. Then surprise me with something special.
8) Any other talents other them modeling? If so, what are they?
Running. I have been running track all my life. I retired after I finished college.
9) How do you balance a personal life and have a modeling career?
It’s just like going to work for me so it’s easy to handle business and be professional. I am Ashley Raelyn when I model and Ashley around my family.
10) Favorite attire and why?
I like to wear crop tops that show my abs off and shorts that show my curves off.
11)If you could change one thing about yourself ,what would it be?
Nothing I love the skin I am in.
12) What do u think men would say your best feature is and why? My face because it’s pretty when the see me passing. Then if they are walking behind me it’s my butt.
13)If you could give any advice to aspiring models what would it be?
Stay focused and professional. Listen to your gut. If you feel uncomfortable then leave. Don’t go to shoots by yourself and always do your homework on the photographer.
14) What’s your idea of the perfect guy?
God fearing, respects his mother, established, fit, have nice teeth and be well groomed.
15)What the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Get guns tattooed on the side of my breast.
16) What do you like to do for fun?
Running, workout, yoga, pole dancing
17) What is your guilty pleasure ?
18) What do you plan to accomplished in the modeling industry?
To be published in several magazines
19) What’s is your best feature?
20) Are you single or taken? TAKEN !!!
210 What turn’s you off?
Clutter and dirt under fingernails
22) What turn’s you on?
A goal driven man that takes care of business. A man that follows through on his word.
23) What do guys compliment you on the most?
My smile or how my body is in shape
24) What is the first thing you notice about a guy/girl?
My smile or my butt
25) What kind of partner do you like?
God fearing, established, caring, goal driven, tall with a nice smile
26) What is your ideal first date
Candlelight dinner full body massage
27) Where can our readers find you online?
Fb: Ashley Raelyn
Twitter : throwdatazz2x
Anything else you would like to add?
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be in your magazine and on your website🙂
My measurements are: 34DD- 29-40
My hometown is: Ponce, PR
Currently residing in: Da Boogie Down Bronx
Ethnicity: I’m 50% PuertoRican with a 50% French
1. How were you discovered? On Instagram
2. What inspired you to pursue modeling? Nothing I never thought I had a chance
3. You have an outstanding hourglass figure, where do the curves come from and how do you stay in shape? Well I’m PuertoRican we build like that and what God didn’t gave me I when I bought it but I do like to workout I like boxing too…
4. Which of your features attract the most attention? My butt !!!
6. What are some of your credits ? Dopeclusive.com, iamhiphop.com, and coming soon J’adore magazine
7. Tell us some of your long term goals…. I want to be to reach that I already have set up as a grown woman, and have my pictures on every single magazine and website until I make myself a household name.
8. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Yes I have three tattoos, but no piercings though.
9. Your beauty can easily be intimidating, but have you ever been afraid before a shoot? Afraid of a shoot? Never that !!! I love the camera and she loves me, but I have worked with people that can make you feel real uncomfortable because you are not their type.
11. Your idea of relaxing is? Stay home lounging around watching tv with some smoke.
12. You’ve got front row tickets to see your favorite artist. Who is it and why? Jay-Z because when I first came to USA, I didn’t know English and he was the only rapper I was able to understand and I have loved him ever since !!
13. Your favorite getaway spot? Miami I love it there !
14. How does music impact your daily life and your work? Whats your favorite song of the moment? I love music !! Hip- Hop and R&B. I’m PuertoRican so I love reggae-ton and pop music !! Name it I love it and I love to hear my music on ridiculous levels of unnecessary volume !!! My favorite song right now is We Dem Boys I love the beat it puts me in a good mood and the lyrics “we dem boys holla we making noise…” I’m that girl and I’m making da noise holla lol…
15. What are your turn-ons? Security, cockiness, self confidence, responsibility, independence and good character.
16. What are your turnoffs? Jealousy, hate, lies, no self confidence, trust issues, dependency and self pity.
17 . What’s the craziest thing a fan has done to get your attention? A guy once introduced himself like hey I’m the guy from Instagram !!!
18. Who have you enjoyed working with the most? And name someone you would love to work with? Warren @portroyalphotos
Allen Johnson @flasphotography15, and coming soon with Big Joe @Jadore @thickmagazine
19. The most sensual shoot you’ve ever done and what made it so sexy? I just finished working for Jadore mag and it’s the most sexy so far! I had nothing on but red glitter covering my nipples !! Messy but sexy fun !!
20. What should we expect to see you doing in the near future? I will be doing some hosting in the NY area more magazines and I want my own calendar soon.
21. Any parting words or people you would like to thank? I just want to say thank you to everybody that’s giving me the opportunity to work with them I feel grateful and flatter and to those who didn’t believed on me and said the I wasn’t going make it anywhere…
MODELING NAME:Vixen Rivera
HEIGHT: 5 feet
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR COLOR: Brown
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING: 2 years
Likes/TURN ONS: I like warm weather and shopping
Dislikes/TURN OFFS: My biggest turnoff is underarm sweat
BRIEF Description: Chocolate petite sweet heart with a loveable personality
HOBBIES:Getting my hair and nails done
AMBITIONS: My goal is to be a top Dentist in NC
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE MODELING INDUSTY: I would like to have my name known and to have photoprhaers lined up to shoot me
FAVORITE PART OF YOUR BODY: My fingers
WOULD YOU DATE A GUY/GIRL OFF THE INTERNET: Def Not
TYPE OF MAN YOU PREFER: Shamar Moore
SEXIEST THING A MAN EVER SAID TO/DONE FOR YOU: I had a man buy me a suite with a jacuzzi, king size bed, asnd pull out couch. We hung out for awhile then he picked up my girls and let us have the suite to ourselves
WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO TURN ON: Be him self and have confidence with him
FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS: Wet Seal light blue jeans with 2 cut out holes
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES: Jordan heels..original colors black red and white
FB: KahBria EyeCandy Shoffner
1) How did u get into modeling and what was your first experience like? I was in beauty school and a classmate had informed of a photographer who was interested in some free shooting and i figured it couldn’t hurt to try it out. I arrived and from jump the photographer made me feel comfortable with music and comp. food
2) Where are you from? NC
3) Funniest/craziest experience you’ve encountered as a model? I was shooting on location and in one of my areas was a construction site that we had snuck into as we were shooting the owner of the site returned but he continued to let me shoot thank god
4) Whos your favorite music artist and why? The Migos..omg i just like them because of their voices
5) What are your turn ons and turn offs in a man? A big turn on is height. I love 6 footers. Turn offs are simple cocky rude and boring
6) Favorite sex position and why? Shawty a rider..like to feel it all in me
7) What’s your idea of the perfect date? I would like to be picked up start my date with a movie have some dinner and end off with a night cap
8) Any other talents other them modeling? Is so, what are they? I am more than just beauty, talents that i have include doing math problems fast, dancing, and massage
9) How do you balance a personal life and have a modeling career? I have some of the greatest friends none of them model but they each help me in many ways from shopping to my hair..if you really enjoy something ang this goes for anything you will make a way to make time for it
10) Favorite attire and why? I like club dre4sses they are usually sexy and worn effortlessly
11)If you could change one thing about yourself ,what would it be? I love me the way i am but if anything i would make it so i had naturally long wavy hair
12) What do u think men would say your best feature is and why? My ass lol because i look thick to be short and petite
13)If you could give any advice to aspiring models what would it be? Know who you are before starting anything new and know what makes you uncomfortable vs comfortable
14) What’s your idea of the perfect guy? My perfect guy would cater to my needs and make sure im happy at all times but most importantly he would be well mannered and a person both of my parents agree on
What’s your Ethnicity? Black
Where are your from originally? NC born and raised
What do you like to do for fun? I simply enjoy getting my nails and hair done
What is your guilty pleasure? Sour Patch Kids
How long have your been modeling? 2 years
What made your become a model? Beauty ad the exposure
What do you plan to accomplished in the modeling industry? Having my name and face known with promotions and deals lined up for me
What’s is your best feature? My Breasts
Are you single or taken? SINGLE TIL GRADUATION
What turn’s you off? Rude people
What turn’s you on? Generosity..and equality..im a sweetheart i just ask you treat me like i treat you
What do guys compliment you on the most? My smile
What is the first thing you notice about a guy/girl? Between hair and eyes
What kind of partner do you like? A protector
What is your ideal first date? I would like to start it off with a movie fromthere eat dinner and to end my night witha nice night cap
Where can our readers find you online? Facebook and Instagram
Check out the lovely Christina Johnson, we reached out to her about being featured on kushions via Model Mayhem and she sent back some great photos. Be sure to visit her on social media and let her know you found her on #kushions !!!
Height: 5′ 2″
Weight: 140 lbs
Courtesy of Versatile Management
Jean size: 7
Dress size: 6
Shirt size: 6
Shoe Size: 10
Hair color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Jamaican – Irish -Scottish
Skin Complexion: Olive
Born and raised in Queens, New York, Kimberly Williams, a now brooklyn native decided She wanted to become a model right after high school. She modeled in her first video shoot provided by Versatile Inc. at the age of 17. Seeing her potential motivated her to continue her career and future endeavors in modeling. Besides modeling, Kimberly also design clothes, coach runway models or coordinate fashion show events.
Within the next 3-5 years, Kimberly wants to be a successful entrepreneur. She sees herself starting her very own fashion design brand in Europe as She starts to expand it in America.
Not only Is she a model but she’s a model that understands the passion behind a brand/company. She will give it her all because not only is she representing herself, but you as well
Courtesy of Versatile Management
Hair Color: Black
Eyes Color: Brown
Height: 5′ 6″
Ambitious, motivated mother of two, Pennsylvania born Coshema is striving for a better future for not only herself but her children as well.
While she enjoys all forms of modeling, she has a passion for tattoo and fitness modeling, hoping to one day grace the covers of the prestigious magazines, Urban Ink and Women’s Fitness.
This Cherokee Indian, African American and Irish woman is not camera shy; more like always camera ready!
Model: Paige Turner
These lovely pictures have an even better story. ModelMayhem.com is a gambler’s paradise for models and photographers. (You can view my profile on modelmayhem.com/2707674 ). There are a ton of talented, amazing models and photographers, but there are a plethora of members that are weirdos, fakes, flakes, or just altogether unprofessional. I came across Paige on MM and we agreed to work on something different from the standard eye candy genre. I have been shooting a lot of pinup style shoots with models (K’La Barber for example) and the outcomes have been great. Paige wanted to shoot a pinup look, and it just turned out to be magic !!! Paige and my long time friend and featured model Natural All Day worked on the hair and makeup, Paige supplied her wardrobe for the two looks and here we are. This look was shot at True Sound Lounge, thank you to Self and the whole team !!! She’s a blast to work with and we have another exclusive look coming to the site that will rock your world. I’m going to dedicate all of the #kushions posts this spring to the pinup genre, and my contributors will continue to supply eye candy. Stay tuned !!!
Hometown: Lansing, Michigan
Currently Reside: Detroit, Michigan
Ethnic Background: Caucasian & Hispanic
Sound Cloud: SoundCloud.com/KitanaJ
Model Mayhem: #1205378
Kitana J on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPdtSb0gKyr8ttU990W1djQ
Thanks for doing the interview, how are things in your world?
“Everything is good around my way!”
What inspired you to pursue modeling?
“A few of my friends said I should take a shot at it so I did just that.”
You have an outstanding hourglass figure, where do the curves come from and how do you stay in shape?
Which of your features attract the most attention?
“I would say my thighs people seem to enjoy them”
You’ve got a nice variety of looks in your portfolio, what kind of shoots/work do you enjoy the most?
“I can honestly say I love the vixen sets the best. I feel comfortable in my own body and Its easy to turn on the “sexy switch” for me. Living in Michigan though you have to deal with the different types of weather so in some seasons location shoots are impossible but I love being at on location photo-shoots rather than backdrops.”
What are some of your credits?
“I would actually prefer to give credit to RunDolo for seeing something in me and making me one of their official models!”
Tell us some of your long term goals….
“I would love to make it into some major magazines those are my big goals…for now as far as modeling but as far as music my do-to list is very long!!”
Can you tell us about your tattoo(s) What do they mean?
“I have my little sisters name on my wrist. My initials on my lower back …A “13” on my hip. A star on my chest and A Latina clown on my arm which means smile now, cry later & stay strong till the end. (The chains are attached when she is smiling and broken when she cries)”
Tell us about your approach to being in front of the camera, what makes you comfortable and how do you get there?
“At first being in front of the camera I started to pick myself apart but that turns into confidence and knowing what I should and should not do what looks good and what doesn’t. It took me about a year to be able to fully embrace who I was and who I wanted to be… Now I am very comfortable in front of the camera!”
People would be surprised to know that….
“I love to go fishing, Jet skiing, Canoeing, Camping and just enjoying Michigan for everything it is!”
Your idea of relaxing is?
“No work what so ever, grabbing a beer hitting up the lake and going fishing with my girl Anna !!!”
You’ve got front row tickets to see your favorite artist. Who is it and why?
“Rihanna she is so amazing! She inspires me so much!”
Tell us somewhere in the world you would like to visit and why?
How does music impact your daily life and your work?
“Music makes every day easy for me. Literally that is all. Music is my everything”
What is your favorite song of the moment?
“My favorite song At the moment is A Jay Boutire “UNFAMILIAR” you can find his music at soundcloud.com/ajayofficialmusic”
Your bio lists that you also are a singer, what kind of music do you like to make and is there somewhere online we can check out your work?
“I love all kinds of music but I mostly enjoy recording love songs you can’t lie about love and love is written so effortlessly. Everything is attached to my F.B ./SoundCloud and my youtube which I just recently put up!”
Tell us about the name Kitana and what made you use it?
What’s the craziest thing a fan has done to get your attention?
“Craziest….hmm…I guess its kind of crazy when fans send me penis snap shots. I guess since my ass is out they feel they should return the favor!!!”
Who have you enjoyed working with the most?
“People from my home town, In my heart I believe that Michigan has so many great artist, They are by far my favorite people to work with. As far as photo shoots I enjoy J’s Custom the most he is not afraid to be creative and go into dangerous situations with me to get the shot! A jay Boutire is heaven sent just for me I swear he engineers all of my music and has also written for me. Then I have the Beautiful Katelyn Susan she also writes for me and she is just so amazing as well she knows just what to write for me and how to write it for me!”
And name someone you would love to work with?
“Music – Eminem. Photographer – Facet Studio”
Can you tell us what kind of look/style you would like to shoot that you havent been able to yet?
“Pin Up is my next goal!”
What should we expect to see you doing in the near future?
“God willing all I would like is to be closer to my dream. No steps in particular just proof I made a trail!”
Any parting words or people you would like to thank?
“I want to thank big perm for always “picking my brain” and never letting me fall short. I thank my engineer A jay and my writing partner Katelyn. I want to thank all of the photographers and photo editors for making me always feel comfortable and wanted. I want to thank my supporters all the way from Michigan to overseas I would be nothing with you! Special thanks to Nobel Fam Ent for backed up support and all of the Magazine editors currently working on an issue that involves me you are so appreciated for everything you are doing and have done! Big thanks to Hood Illustrated for putting me in there upcoming issue…Make sure you pre-order your Hood Illustrated today rather it is for you, a friend, your store, your studio, your barber shop or anything else! Make sure you have one on deck. Thanks for rocking with me I just love all of you!! Xoxox Kitana J”
The phenomenon known as Mal Malloy has returned to the web…she has released two new videos declaring her return in the 1st and then requesting suggestions on new content in the second…both are posted below. She is forever loyal to Indochine of Indosplace.com , so any new content of substance will likely make it there first, of course follow Mal on tumblr here: http://malmalloy.tumblr.com/
Yolie, Author of PASS THE MEMO, is mostly recognized for her Diva Dollar$ advice column in GET MONEY™ Magazine – Hip Hop’s leading business & finance publication – where she recently signed on as Production Director. Yolie began her career as a model, having the rare luck of first working with Michael Jackson on his last music video “You Rock My World” and then appearing in other videos such as Busta Rhymes “Pass Da Courvoisier” and Ginuwine’s “In Those Jeans”. She went on to grace the pages of popular magazines such as Smooth, being voted on their “Top 100 Sexiest Women” list since 2009.
PASS THE MEMO (ISBN# 978-0-9814643-1-2; Price $16.95), is now available on Amazon.com, Kindle, Nook, and select bookstores
Model Rosee Divine – @R_o_s_e_e_ is currently taking the internet by storm with her amazing curves.. There are various video clips of her from her recent photo shoots as well as her appearance on WorldstarHipHop. To see it, click here: Rosee on Worldstar
Celebrating a rising star #Kushions is going to post some of our favorite pictures featuring Rosee. Enjoy.
Before you leave the post, checkout a slideshow featuring some additional pictures as well as some screencaps from her appearance on WorldstarCandy.com
And now some videos from all over the web…