MODELING NAME: Ashley Raelyn
RACE/NATIONALITY: African American
EYE COLOR: light brown
HAIR COLOR: dark brown
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING: 1 yr
Likes/TURN ONS: tall, educated, gentleman
Dislikes/TURN OFFS: messy people
HOBBIES: working out, running, yoga,pole dancing
AMBITIONS: being a dentist and a spread in king magazine
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE MODELING INDUSTRY: to become published in king magazine
FAVORITE PART OF YOUR BODY: my smile
WOULD YOU DATE A GUY/GIRL OFF THE INTERNET: no
TYPE OF MAN YOU PREFER: well educated, goal driven, tall, well groomed and to be establish.
SEXIEST THING A MAN EVER SAID TO/DONE FOR YOU: cooked dinner then a full body massage
CRAZIEST THING EVER DONE: get guns tatted on the side of my breast.
WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO TURN ON: kiss my spots
FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS: Robin jeans
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES: Air Max
FB: Ashley Raelyn
1) How did u get into modeling and what was your first experience like? Numerous people telling me I should model. I got into modeling from a photographer wanting to do a shoot with me. I was nervous at first then I became comfortable after the second look. I like it so far.
2) Where are you from? Terre haute, IN
3) Funniest/craziest experience you’ve encountered as a model?
Doing a shoot in a cemetery.
4) Whos your favorite music artist and why?
August Alsina, he is a different kind of R&B artist. He sings from personal experience and is completely honest in his music.
5) What are your turn ons and turn offs in a man?
I like to be catered to. Have my feet rubbed and cuddle. Major turn off is dirty finger nails and bad teeth.
6) Favorite sex position and why?
Girl on top. I like to be in control.
7) What’s your idea of the perfect date?
Romantic candlelight dinner that my significant other made. Then surprise me with something special.
8) Any other talents other them modeling? If so, what are they?
Running. I have been running track all my life. I retired after I finished college.
9) How do you balance a personal life and have a modeling career?
It’s just like going to work for me so it’s easy to handle business and be professional. I am Ashley Raelyn when I model and Ashley around my family.
10) Favorite attire and why?
I like to wear crop tops that show my abs off and shorts that show my curves off.
11)If you could change one thing about yourself ,what would it be?
Nothing I love the skin I am in.
12) What do u think men would say your best feature is and why? My face because it’s pretty when the see me passing. Then if they are walking behind me it’s my butt.
13)If you could give any advice to aspiring models what would it be?
Stay focused and professional. Listen to your gut. If you feel uncomfortable then leave. Don’t go to shoots by yourself and always do your homework on the photographer.
14) What’s your idea of the perfect guy?
God fearing, respects his mother, established, fit, have nice teeth and be well groomed.
15)What the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Get guns tattooed on the side of my breast.
16) What do you like to do for fun?
Running, workout, yoga, pole dancing
17) What is your guilty pleasure ?
18) What do you plan to accomplished in the modeling industry?
To be published in several magazines
19) What’s is your best feature?
20) Are you single or taken? TAKEN !!!
210 What turn’s you off?
Clutter and dirt under fingernails
22) What turn’s you on?
A goal driven man that takes care of business. A man that follows through on his word.
23) What do guys compliment you on the most?
My smile or how my body is in shape
24) What is the first thing you notice about a guy/girl?
My smile or my butt
25) What kind of partner do you like?
God fearing, established, caring, goal driven, tall with a nice smile
26) What is your ideal first date
Candlelight dinner full body massage
27) Where can our readers find you online?
Fb: Ashley Raelyn
Twitter : throwdatazz2x
Anything else you would like to add?
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be in your magazine and on your website 🙂
MODELING NAME:Vixen Rivera
HEIGHT: 5 feet
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR COLOR: Brown
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING: 2 years
Likes/TURN ONS: I like warm weather and shopping
Dislikes/TURN OFFS: My biggest turnoff is underarm sweat
BRIEF Description: Chocolate petite sweet heart with a loveable personality
HOBBIES:Getting my hair and nails done
AMBITIONS: My goal is to be a top Dentist in NC
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE MODELING INDUSTY: I would like to have my name known and to have photoprhaers lined up to shoot me
FAVORITE PART OF YOUR BODY: My fingers
WOULD YOU DATE A GUY/GIRL OFF THE INTERNET: Def Not
TYPE OF MAN YOU PREFER: Shamar Moore
SEXIEST THING A MAN EVER SAID TO/DONE FOR YOU: I had a man buy me a suite with a jacuzzi, king size bed, asnd pull out couch. We hung out for awhile then he picked up my girls and let us have the suite to ourselves
WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO TURN ON: Be him self and have confidence with him
FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS: Wet Seal light blue jeans with 2 cut out holes
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES: Jordan heels..original colors black red and white
FB: KahBria EyeCandy Shoffner
1) How did u get into modeling and what was your first experience like? I was in beauty school and a classmate had informed of a photographer who was interested in some free shooting and i figured it couldn’t hurt to try it out. I arrived and from jump the photographer made me feel comfortable with music and comp. food
2) Where are you from? NC
3) Funniest/craziest experience you’ve encountered as a model? I was shooting on location and in one of my areas was a construction site that we had snuck into as we were shooting the owner of the site returned but he continued to let me shoot thank god
4) Whos your favorite music artist and why? The Migos..omg i just like them because of their voices
5) What are your turn ons and turn offs in a man? A big turn on is height. I love 6 footers. Turn offs are simple cocky rude and boring
6) Favorite sex position and why? Shawty a rider..like to feel it all in me
7) What’s your idea of the perfect date? I would like to be picked up start my date with a movie have some dinner and end off with a night cap
8) Any other talents other them modeling? Is so, what are they? I am more than just beauty, talents that i have include doing math problems fast, dancing, and massage
9) How do you balance a personal life and have a modeling career? I have some of the greatest friends none of them model but they each help me in many ways from shopping to my hair..if you really enjoy something ang this goes for anything you will make a way to make time for it
10) Favorite attire and why? I like club dre4sses they are usually sexy and worn effortlessly
11)If you could change one thing about yourself ,what would it be? I love me the way i am but if anything i would make it so i had naturally long wavy hair
12) What do u think men would say your best feature is and why? My ass lol because i look thick to be short and petite
13)If you could give any advice to aspiring models what would it be? Know who you are before starting anything new and know what makes you uncomfortable vs comfortable
14) What’s your idea of the perfect guy? My perfect guy would cater to my needs and make sure im happy at all times but most importantly he would be well mannered and a person both of my parents agree on
What’s your Ethnicity? Black
Where are your from originally? NC born and raised
What do you like to do for fun? I simply enjoy getting my nails and hair done
What is your guilty pleasure? Sour Patch Kids
How long have your been modeling? 2 years
What made your become a model? Beauty ad the exposure
What do you plan to accomplished in the modeling industry? Having my name and face known with promotions and deals lined up for me
What’s is your best feature? My Breasts
Are you single or taken? SINGLE TIL GRADUATION
What turn’s you off? Rude people
What turn’s you on? Generosity..and equality..im a sweetheart i just ask you treat me like i treat you
What do guys compliment you on the most? My smile
What is the first thing you notice about a guy/girl? Between hair and eyes
What kind of partner do you like? A protector
What is your ideal first date? I would like to start it off with a movie fromthere eat dinner and to end my night witha nice night cap
Where can our readers find you online? Facebook and Instagram
Courtesy of SixTenMag
Checkout a submission from Curves Ent
Of this great new model
and tell her you found her on #cushions !!!
Model: Paige Turner
These lovely pictures have an even better story. ModelMayhem.com is a gambler’s paradise for models and photographers. (You can view my profile on modelmayhem.com/2707674 ). There are a ton of talented, amazing models and photographers, but there are a plethora of members that are weirdos, fakes, flakes, or just altogether unprofessional. I came across Paige on MM and we agreed to work on something different from the standard eye candy genre. I have been shooting a lot of pinup style shoots with models (K’La Barber for example) and the outcomes have been great. Paige wanted to shoot a pinup look, and it just turned out to be magic !!! Paige and my long time friend and featured model Natural All Day worked on the hair and makeup, Paige supplied her wardrobe for the two looks and here we are. This look was shot at True Sound Lounge, thank you to Self and the whole team !!! She’s a blast to work with and we have another exclusive look coming to the site that will rock your world. I’m going to dedicate all of the #kushions posts this spring to the pinup genre, and my contributors will continue to supply eye candy. Stay tuned !!!
Hometown: Lansing, Michigan
Currently Reside: Detroit, Michigan
Ethnic Background: Caucasian & Hispanic
Sound Cloud: SoundCloud.com/KitanaJ
Model Mayhem: #1205378
Kitana J on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPdtSb0gKyr8ttU990W1djQ
Thanks for doing the interview, how are things in your world?
“Everything is good around my way!”
What inspired you to pursue modeling?
“A few of my friends said I should take a shot at it so I did just that.”
You have an outstanding hourglass figure, where do the curves come from and how do you stay in shape?
Which of your features attract the most attention?
“I would say my thighs people seem to enjoy them”
You’ve got a nice variety of looks in your portfolio, what kind of shoots/work do you enjoy the most?
“I can honestly say I love the vixen sets the best. I feel comfortable in my own body and Its easy to turn on the “sexy switch” for me. Living in Michigan though you have to deal with the different types of weather so in some seasons location shoots are impossible but I love being at on location photo-shoots rather than backdrops.”
What are some of your credits?
“I would actually prefer to give credit to RunDolo for seeing something in me and making me one of their official models!”
Tell us some of your long term goals….
“I would love to make it into some major magazines those are my big goals…for now as far as modeling but as far as music my do-to list is very long!!”
Can you tell us about your tattoo(s) What do they mean?
“I have my little sisters name on my wrist. My initials on my lower back …A “13” on my hip. A star on my chest and A Latina clown on my arm which means smile now, cry later & stay strong till the end. (The chains are attached when she is smiling and broken when she cries)”
Tell us about your approach to being in front of the camera, what makes you comfortable and how do you get there?
“At first being in front of the camera I started to pick myself apart but that turns into confidence and knowing what I should and should not do what looks good and what doesn’t. It took me about a year to be able to fully embrace who I was and who I wanted to be… Now I am very comfortable in front of the camera!”
People would be surprised to know that….
“I love to go fishing, Jet skiing, Canoeing, Camping and just enjoying Michigan for everything it is!”
Your idea of relaxing is?
“No work what so ever, grabbing a beer hitting up the lake and going fishing with my girl Anna !!!”
You’ve got front row tickets to see your favorite artist. Who is it and why?
“Rihanna she is so amazing! She inspires me so much!”
Tell us somewhere in the world you would like to visit and why?
How does music impact your daily life and your work?
“Music makes every day easy for me. Literally that is all. Music is my everything”
What is your favorite song of the moment?
“My favorite song At the moment is A Jay Boutire “UNFAMILIAR” you can find his music at soundcloud.com/ajayofficialmusic”
Your bio lists that you also are a singer, what kind of music do you like to make and is there somewhere online we can check out your work?
“I love all kinds of music but I mostly enjoy recording love songs you can’t lie about love and love is written so effortlessly. Everything is attached to my F.B ./SoundCloud and my youtube which I just recently put up!”
Tell us about the name Kitana and what made you use it?
What’s the craziest thing a fan has done to get your attention?
“Craziest….hmm…I guess its kind of crazy when fans send me penis snap shots. I guess since my ass is out they feel they should return the favor!!!”
Who have you enjoyed working with the most?
“People from my home town, In my heart I believe that Michigan has so many great artist, They are by far my favorite people to work with. As far as photo shoots I enjoy J’s Custom the most he is not afraid to be creative and go into dangerous situations with me to get the shot! A jay Boutire is heaven sent just for me I swear he engineers all of my music and has also written for me. Then I have the Beautiful Katelyn Susan she also writes for me and she is just so amazing as well she knows just what to write for me and how to write it for me!”
And name someone you would love to work with?
“Music – Eminem. Photographer – Facet Studio”
Can you tell us what kind of look/style you would like to shoot that you havent been able to yet?
“Pin Up is my next goal!”
What should we expect to see you doing in the near future?
“God willing all I would like is to be closer to my dream. No steps in particular just proof I made a trail!”
Any parting words or people you would like to thank?
“I want to thank big perm for always “picking my brain” and never letting me fall short. I thank my engineer A jay and my writing partner Katelyn. I want to thank all of the photographers and photo editors for making me always feel comfortable and wanted. I want to thank my supporters all the way from Michigan to overseas I would be nothing with you! Special thanks to Nobel Fam Ent for backed up support and all of the Magazine editors currently working on an issue that involves me you are so appreciated for everything you are doing and have done! Big thanks to Hood Illustrated for putting me in there upcoming issue…Make sure you pre-order your Hood Illustrated today rather it is for you, a friend, your store, your studio, your barber shop or anything else! Make sure you have one on deck. Thanks for rocking with me I just love all of you!! Xoxox Kitana J”