MODELING NAME: Aliyah Shaunai
EYE COLOR: Light Brown
HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown
LOCATION: Raleigh NC
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING: 4years
Likes/TURN ONS: Professional people, people I can be comfortable around, hard workers
Dislikes/TURN OFFS: I dislike unprofessional workers, the touchy feely workers and people who make me feel uncomfortable
HOBBIES: shop, do makeup, have fun with family and friends
AMBITIONS: to be a better person and grind for what I want
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE MODELING INDUSTRY: become a top model, get published and more work
FAVORITE PART OF YOUR BODY: face
WOULD YOU DATE A GUY/GIRL OFF THE INTERNET: No
TYPE OF MAN YOU PREFER: responsible mature respectful man
SEXIEST THING A MAN EVER SAID TO/DONE FOR YOU: buy roses and jewelry
CRAZIEST THING EVER DONE: none
WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO TURN ON: be respectful
FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS: Levi’s
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES: Jessica Simpson heels
PHOTOGRAPHER: JACK OAT
MODELING NAME: Shaye
RACE/NATIONALITY: African American
Bust: 32 DD
EYE COLOR: dark brown
HAIR COLOR: dark brown
LOCATION: Durham, NC
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING: 6 years
Likes/TURN ONS: Consistency, affection, humor, loyalty, and romance. Also have to be my height or a little taller.
Dislikes/TURN OFFS: Someone who braggs, naggs and complain a lot.
HOBBIES: Shopping and hanging out with my friends.
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE MODELING INDUSTY: Becoming well known, not just kbown as a local model.
FAVORITE PART OF YOUR BODY: Legs
WOULD YOU DATE A GUY/GIRL OFF THE INTERNET: No
TYPE OF MAN YOU PREFER:
SEXIEST THING A MAN EVER SAID TO/DONE FOR YOU:
CRAZIEST THING EVER DONE:
WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO TURN ON: Sing if he can sing.
FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS:
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES:
FB: Bishaye Mathis
1) How did u get into modeling and what was your first experience like? I was asked to shoot for a flyer and that experience was fun even though I was nervous.
2) Where are you from? Washington, DC
3) Funniest/craziest experience you’ve encountered as a model? Don’t have one.
4) Whos your favorite music artist and why? Toni Braxton is my favorite of all time. I love her music and her as a person. I feel like I can relate to her music. I loved her since I was in elementary school and will always be a fan.
5) What are your turn ons and turn offs in a man? Do not talk to men.
6) Favorite sex position and why? Don’t have a favorite.
7) What’s your idea of the perfect date? Dinner on a beautiful day with laughter and nothing but a good time and after dinner a little relaxation…jacuzzi or walk on the beach.
Any other talents other them modeling? Is so, what are they? No
9) How do you balance a personal life and have a modeling career? I schedule my own photo-shoots so they won’t clash with school or work.
10) Favorite attire and why? Don’t have a favorite attire.
11)If you could change one thing about yourself ,what would it be? Being too nice and soft spoken
12) What do u think men would say your best feature is and why? Lips and I say that because I always get compliments on my lips other than having a nice figure.
13)If you could give any advice to aspiring models what would it be? To do what is comfortable and what makes them happy even if no one agrees with their style of modeling.
14) What’s your idea of the perfect guy?
What’s your Ethnicity? African American
Where are your from originally? Washington, DC
What the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Don’t remember.
What do you like to do for fun? Hang out with friends.
What is your guilty Pleasure?
How long have your been modeling? 6 years
What made your become a model? I used to be picked on for being skinny and my aunt told me about modeling. Everysince than I embraced my slim figure and wanted to model to show it off.
What do you plan to accomplished in the modeling industry? To become a well known successful published model.
What’s is your best feature? lips
Are you single or taken? Single
What turn’s you off?
What turn’s you on?
What do guys compliment you on the most? lips
What is the first thing you notice about a guy/girl? Their smile
What kind of partner do you like? Female
What is your ideal first date
Where can our readers find you online? Twitter: Dear_bishaye_ and IG: ___Bishaye
Name you wish to use for the magazine? Shaye’
Measurements (DO NOT Leave Blank): 32-28-38
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Nationality: African American
City and State you are representing? Washington, DC
How long have you been modeling? 6 years
Why did you want to become a model? To embrace my figure
What five fashion items should no model go without?
What’s one goal you hope to accomplish this year? Get published more and to get paid more.
What is your most defining feature? Lips and legs.
What are you likes and dislikes?
What do you like to do in your free time? Take naps and to catch up on anything that needs to be catched up on.
What kind of man do you prefer?
What do you think guys find sexy about you? Lips and that I have an innocent look.
What’s the worst opening line you’ve heard?
What is your favorite sex position? Don’t have one.
What’s the sexiest thing a man has ever said to you?
On a scale of 1-10 how high is you sex drive? 7
How long do you make a man wait before having sex?
What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Don’t remember.
What two things can a man do to turn you on during sex?
Have you ever had a one night stand and was it worth it? Yes
What are you most likely to wear to bed? Just underwear
Favorite part of a man’s body? Chest
What can a man do to turn you off? A lot
What can a man do to turn you on? Just by being sweet and a real man.
Do you think you’re high maintenance? Yes
Have you ever dated someone as a bet? No.
Have you ever met anyone online? no
If you were a candy bar what would you be? Don’t eat candy so wouldn’t know.
What’s the best advice ever given to you? to not worry what others say
Any last words?
Where can we find you? (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
Facebook: Bishaye Mathis
My name is Shaye’ and I am from Washington, DC. I am currently living in Durham, NC
to receive my masters from North Carolina Central University. I am 5’7 and weigh 131.
I first started modeling in high school as a runway model. I didn’t like it as much
so I became only a print model. My first photo-shoot was my freshman year at Saint
Augustine’s University. The photo-shoot was for a back to school party flyer and my
photographer was Rick Crank. From there I worked with Rick and other photographers
name Kenneth and Sonja. During my undergrad years I only did urban modeling. Now I
do a little of both. I am a urban and eye candy model and also nude. Yes I am
willing to travel. I traveled before for a photo-shoot to Atlanta and a couple of
times in Washington, DC. I want to travel more to expand my portfolio and also to
work with different styles of photographers. My goals as a model is to become a
successful published model. I do not model for the fun of it. I would like to make
this a career.
MODELING NAME: Ashley Raelyn
RACE/NATIONALITY: African American
EYE COLOR: light brown
HAIR COLOR: dark brown
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING: 1 yr
Likes/TURN ONS: tall, educated, gentleman
Dislikes/TURN OFFS: messy people
HOBBIES: working out, running, yoga,pole dancing
AMBITIONS: being a dentist and a spread in king magazine
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE MODELING INDUSTRY: to become published in king magazine
FAVORITE PART OF YOUR BODY: my smile
WOULD YOU DATE A GUY/GIRL OFF THE INTERNET: no
TYPE OF MAN YOU PREFER: well educated, goal driven, tall, well groomed and to be establish.
SEXIEST THING A MAN EVER SAID TO/DONE FOR YOU: cooked dinner then a full body massage
CRAZIEST THING EVER DONE: get guns tatted on the side of my breast.
WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO TURN ON: kiss my spots
FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS: Robin jeans
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES: Air Max
FB: Ashley Raelyn
1) How did u get into modeling and what was your first experience like? Numerous people telling me I should model. I got into modeling from a photographer wanting to do a shoot with me. I was nervous at first then I became comfortable after the second look. I like it so far.
2) Where are you from? Terre haute, IN
3) Funniest/craziest experience you’ve encountered as a model?
Doing a shoot in a cemetery.
4) Whos your favorite music artist and why?
August Alsina, he is a different kind of R&B artist. He sings from personal experience and is completely honest in his music.
5) What are your turn ons and turn offs in a man?
I like to be catered to. Have my feet rubbed and cuddle. Major turn off is dirty finger nails and bad teeth.
6) Favorite sex position and why?
Girl on top. I like to be in control.
7) What’s your idea of the perfect date?
Romantic candlelight dinner that my significant other made. Then surprise me with something special.
8) Any other talents other them modeling? If so, what are they?
Running. I have been running track all my life. I retired after I finished college.
9) How do you balance a personal life and have a modeling career?
It’s just like going to work for me so it’s easy to handle business and be professional. I am Ashley Raelyn when I model and Ashley around my family.
10) Favorite attire and why?
I like to wear crop tops that show my abs off and shorts that show my curves off.
11)If you could change one thing about yourself ,what would it be?
Nothing I love the skin I am in.
12) What do u think men would say your best feature is and why? My face because it’s pretty when the see me passing. Then if they are walking behind me it’s my butt.
13)If you could give any advice to aspiring models what would it be?
Stay focused and professional. Listen to your gut. If you feel uncomfortable then leave. Don’t go to shoots by yourself and always do your homework on the photographer.
14) What’s your idea of the perfect guy?
God fearing, respects his mother, established, fit, have nice teeth and be well groomed.
15)What the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Get guns tattooed on the side of my breast.
16) What do you like to do for fun?
Running, workout, yoga, pole dancing
17) What is your guilty pleasure ?
18) What do you plan to accomplished in the modeling industry?
To be published in several magazines
19) What’s is your best feature?
20) Are you single or taken? TAKEN !!!
210 What turn’s you off?
Clutter and dirt under fingernails
22) What turn’s you on?
A goal driven man that takes care of business. A man that follows through on his word.
23) What do guys compliment you on the most?
My smile or how my body is in shape
24) What is the first thing you notice about a guy/girl?
My smile or my butt
25) What kind of partner do you like?
God fearing, established, caring, goal driven, tall with a nice smile
26) What is your ideal first date
Candlelight dinner full body massage
27) Where can our readers find you online?
Fb: Ashley Raelyn
Twitter : throwdatazz2x
Anything else you would like to add?
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be in your magazine and on your website 🙂
My measurements are: 34DD- 29-40
My hometown is: Ponce, PR
Currently residing in: Da Boogie Down Bronx
Ethnicity: I’m 50% PuertoRican with a 50% French
1. How were you discovered? On Instagram
2. What inspired you to pursue modeling? Nothing I never thought I had a chance
3. You have an outstanding hourglass figure, where do the curves come from and how do you stay in shape? Well I’m PuertoRican we build like that and what God didn’t gave me I when I bought it but I do like to workout I like boxing too…
4. Which of your features attract the most attention? My butt !!!
6. What are some of your credits ? Dopeclusive.com, iamhiphop.com, and coming soon J’adore magazine
7. Tell us some of your long term goals…. I want to be to reach that I already have set up as a grown woman, and have my pictures on every single magazine and website until I make myself a household name.
8. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Yes I have three tattoos, but no piercings though.
9. Your beauty can easily be intimidating, but have you ever been afraid before a shoot? Afraid of a shoot? Never that !!! I love the camera and she loves me, but I have worked with people that can make you feel real uncomfortable because you are not their type.
11. Your idea of relaxing is? Stay home lounging around watching tv with some smoke.
12. You’ve got front row tickets to see your favorite artist. Who is it and why? Jay-Z because when I first came to USA, I didn’t know English and he was the only rapper I was able to understand and I have loved him ever since !!
13. Your favorite getaway spot? Miami I love it there !
14. How does music impact your daily life and your work? Whats your favorite song of the moment? I love music !! Hip- Hop and R&B. I’m PuertoRican so I love reggae-ton and pop music !! Name it I love it and I love to hear my music on ridiculous levels of unnecessary volume !!! My favorite song right now is We Dem Boys I love the beat it puts me in a good mood and the lyrics “we dem boys holla we making noise…” I’m that girl and I’m making da noise holla lol…
15. What are your turn-ons? Security, cockiness, self confidence, responsibility, independence and good character.
16. What are your turnoffs? Jealousy, hate, lies, no self confidence, trust issues, dependency and self pity.
17 . What’s the craziest thing a fan has done to get your attention? A guy once introduced himself like hey I’m the guy from Instagram !!!
18. Who have you enjoyed working with the most? And name someone you would love to work with? Warren @portroyalphotos
Allen Johnson @flasphotography15, and coming soon with Big Joe @Jadore @thickmagazine
19. The most sensual shoot you’ve ever done and what made it so sexy? I just finished working for Jadore mag and it’s the most sexy so far! I had nothing on but red glitter covering my nipples !! Messy but sexy fun !!
20. What should we expect to see you doing in the near future? I will be doing some hosting in the NY area more magazines and I want my own calendar soon.
21. Any parting words or people you would like to thank? I just want to say thank you to everybody that’s giving me the opportunity to work with them I feel grateful and flatter and to those who didn’t believed on me and said the I wasn’t going make it anywhere…
Check out the lovely Christina Johnson, we reached out to her about being featured on kushions via Model Mayhem and she sent back some great photos. Be sure to visit her on social media and let her know you found her on #kushions !!!
Height: 5′ 2″
Weight: 140 lbs
A Big Time Thank You to Kira for working with Kushions !!!
We were able to setup our shoot via Model Mayhem. There were 3 looks shot(2 of which are featured here), as well as Behind The Scenes video, stay tuned to see more of Kira on Kushions
Courtesy of SixTenMag
Checkout a submission from Curves Ent
Of this great new model
and tell her you found her on #cushions !!!